Post 1: A country you would like to visit

 Hello guys! 

Today I'm talking about a country that I really liked to visit. 

When I was a child always, I have dreamed of visiting many countries, learning about their culture and their people, but now, I have been only to travel within our country.

I really liked to travel to Mexico. I have always liked the beach and the tropical flora. Usually I don't like hot climates, but I can make an exception. 

The people are very friendly and charismatic. Definitely, my heart would tremble with excitement to be there. 

The beach landscape is magic and I think so...  this place is perfect to relax and have fun in the night.

Other thing I like about Mexico is its gastronomy. The food with chili is the best, especially the chili with tacos. The first thing I will do if I travel there is to eat typical dishes and drink tequila.  I love them!

I would like to know about ancient Mayan architecture and learn to scuba dive in the sea. I would like it very much. I really like the festivity of the Day of the Dead. 

I hope so to travel soon and listen to the singing of the mariachi, but now  I just have to study, get my degree and get money.








Comentarios

  1. Culture, history, gastronomy, beaches, Mexico is an incredible place to visit someday.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 4: Childhood Series