Post 4: Childhood Series

Hello guys, good to see you.. 

When I was a child, we didn’t have cable TV. Only, the people with many cash can hire cable TV.

At that time when I was living in Cauquenes it was still a rural area. The signal was very bad.

I couldn´t choose. I really liked the pink panther, neighborhood kids, dexter laboratory and the Simpsons.

I think what I see a lot the Simpsons and Hannah Montana. I love it!

When I was little, I was a big fan of Hannah Montana. I had everything of hers, even the pencils hahaha.

I also played the pink panther on the computer, it was very funny haha

Always I liked watching childhood series, series and movies. In fact, if I can see all the time Sherk or other movies the Disney I would be very happy.

Oh! I remember other series what I had been watching is Malcom. It is very funny. I loved Malcom’s parents very much, they were very funny. Each chapter was very good.

My siblings and me, we are restless and messy. We mad my mother crazy. I don´t know how she bear me and my brothers.

I loved watching Dexter's laboratory and Malcom. I think that influenced my career choice. (for the love the art and money hahah)

I wish I had a little time to see them again.












Comentarios

  1. Dexter’s lab is great. Especially because of how nice Dexter’s sister is, always screwing up in his lab. This serie was in my childhood also. It's really good!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: A country you would like to visit